Visitation information for David L. Moss, Tulsa County Jail, as reproduced from the Tulsa County Jail web site.
F-17, F-18, F-22, J-1, J-2, J-5, J-6, J-9, J-10, J-14, Special Housing Unit
F-19, F-20, F-24, J-3, J-4, J-7, J-8, J-11, J-12, J-16, Medical if approved
1:30 PM - 4:00 PM and 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
DIRECTIONS TO FACILITY
David L. Moss Criminal Justice Center
300 N. Denver Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74103
Phone: (918) 596-8900
From I-244 (either west or east bound) turn south one on Denver Ave. exit.
From Broken Arrow Expressway (HW51) go on Denver Ave. exit and then turn right at the light. Follow to 300 N. Denver Ave. crossing downtown.
From I-44 turn north on Riverside Dr. and follow toward light to Denver Ave.
West on hwy 412, exit Detroit /Cincinnati (6a) turn left onto Cincinnati, turn right onto e Cameron, turn left onto Denver, facility on right.
From Sand Springs
East on hwy 51/412, exit Quanah, turn left onto Quanah, turn right onto Edison, turn right onto Denver, facility on right.
North on hwy 75, exit 7th street exit (4c), left onto Lawton (swblvd), turn right onto heavy traffic blvd, slight right onto w 2nd, left onto Denver, Facility on left.
South on hwy 75, merge onto hwy 412, exit Detroit /Cincinnati (6a) turn left onto Cincinnati, turn right onto E Cameron, turn left onto Denver, Facility on right.
From Broken Arrow
West on hwy 51 (broken arrow expswy) exit on Denver, turn left at light onto Denver Facility on left.
Public transportation is available through Tulsa Transit Authority's bus station on 3rd St. and Denver Ave. Bus routes and schedule information are available by calling (918) 582-2100.
- Visits will be granted based upon time, space and availability.
- Visitors need to be present at the facility no more than 30 minutes prior to their visitation.
- One visit per inmate per week.
- Same visitor may not visit more than one inmate.
- Visitors must be at least fourteen years of age and have photo identification or certified birth certificate or school issued identification.
- If under the age of 18, the child must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Scheduled Unit visits will be non-contact in nature.
- Length of visit is 20 minutes.
- Visitors may contact the facility for any additional information needed.
- A records and warrants check will be performed on each visitor
- Any Visitor appearing to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted to visit and may be subject to arrest.
- All visitors are subject to search.
- Any visitor refusing to submit to a search will not be permitted to visit or remain in the visitation area.
- No personal items may be taken past the lobby area. This includes food/drink items and tobacco products.
- Any visitors found with contraband that is in violation of the law are subject to arrest.
- Visitors must conduct themselves in an appropriate manner. Profanity, loud or disrespectful comments, disruptive behavior, threats of any kind, etc. will result in termination of the visit.
- Visitors must remain seated at all times during the visit.
- The Tulsa County Sheriff's Office reserves the right to terminate a visit at any time.
VISITORS' STANDARD OF DRESS
- Visitors are expected to be fully dressed in appropriate conventional clothing that is not unduly provocative, suggestive, or revealing.
- No clothing with gang, obscene, or distracting messages, shapes or designs.
- No camouflage or clothing that resembles security uniforms.
- No dresses, skirts, jumpers, culottes, or shorts - if more than 3 inches above the knee while seated. This also applies to slit dresses in that the slit cannot exceed 3 inches above the knee while seated.
- No coats, jackets, topcoats, raincoats, or other outer garments.
- No clothing that unduly exposes the stomach, back, shoulders, chest, midriff or underarms.
- No hats or other head coverings such as do-rags, bandanas, etc.
PROPERTY ROOM HOURS
The Property Room is open to release an inmate’s property from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Inmate Property Release Authorization form must be signed prior to the release of the property.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS HOW DO YOU PUT MONEY ON AN INMATE’S BOOKS? Inmates at David L. Moss Criminal Justice Center may receive funds for their trust fund account as follows:
- Money orders or cashier checks made payable to Tulsa County Inmate Trust Fund may be deposited at the desk in the front lobby. The name of the inmate and their DLM number should be on the money order in a space other than the Pay to the order line.
- Money orders or cashier checks made payable to Tulsa County Inmate Trust Fund may be mailed to the inmate at 300 N. Denver, Tulsa, OK 74103.
- All cash found on an inmate at the time of booking will be deposited to the inmate's trust fund account.
David L. Moss does not accept checks of any kind (including 3rd party), or cash. We will accept Cashiers checks, or money orders. All Cashiers Checks or money orders must be payable to Tulsa County Inmate Trust Fund
FACILITY CONTACT NUMBERS
General Information (918) 596-8900.
This number may be answered with a recording, please be sure to leave the appropriate information.
Copyright ©2009 Kevin D. Adams
Disclaimer: Kevin D. Adams only provides legal advice after having entered into an attorney client relationship, which this website specifically does not create. Only after having entered into a representation agreement with Kevin D. Adams will an attorney-client relationship have been created. It is imperative that any action taken by you should be done on advice of legal counsel.* Because every case is different, the descriptions of outcomes and cases previously handled are not meant to be a guarantee of success.
Home | Cases in the News | Legal Information| Commonly Asked Questions
Ask me a Question | Links | About Kevin Adams | Contact Information
Tulsa Criminal Defense Lawyer: Kevin D. Adams