Call 918 582 1313 for a free consultation.
Tulsa County Courthouse Criminal Case Flow
- All criminal cases, whether felony or misdemeanor, begin in Room 173 at 9:00 am on the Initial Appearance/Arraignment Docket.
- After the Arraignment general misdemeanors are set for a "Status Hearing" in room 158 at 9:00 am, all other hearings for general misdemeanors will occur in room 158 unless otherwise directed.
- After the Arraignment felony and misdemeanor Domestic Violence cases are handled in courtoom 124 of the Tulsa County courthouse on the "Family Domestic Violence" docket. For misdemeanors on the "Family and Domestic Violence" (FDV) docket and felony preliminary hearings on this docket, will be held in room 124. After the preliminary hearing is held on "Family Domestic Violence" cases in room 124 those cases are set on the "Family Domestic Violence" docket in courtroom 406 in front of Judge Drummond.
- After the arraignment normal felony cases move to the third (3rd) floor of the Tulsa County Courthouse to either courtroom 344 or 347. Felony cases are assigned preliminary hearing dates based upon the docket the felony case is assigned to.
- If a felony case proceeds past a preliminary hearing the case goes to the District Court Judge the case is assigned to. All future hearings, including trial, will occure in front of the District Court Judge assigned to the case.
Send your questions to LawyerAdams@me.com
I try to respond to all inquires as quickly as possible. If you need immediate assistance you can call my office (918) 582-1313 or my cell phone (918) 230-9513. If you are in need of emergency assistance feel free to call my cell phone anytime either day or night.